Combining Ergonomics & Wellness to Build New Self-Care Competencies
Office Ergonomics and Injury Prevention Programs
Research shows that less than 10% of people implement current ergonomic training they have attended into their day-to-day jobs.
Our increasingly agile, hot-desking, sit-stand, telecommuting, the multi-screen-using workforce has created a new level of complexity current ergonomics programs were not designed to manage, and no amount of policies and procedures, talks and audits can ensure the standard of health and safety support expected in a modern workplace.
What we do: Beyond Ergo programs build practical front-line solutions to help contact centres reduce high rates of absenteeism, stress and attrition by coaching frontline leaders in making simple changes that decrease work-related pain, increasing comfort and productivity, and improving operational and labour cost efficiency.
Expect more from your office ergonomics training!
Training At A Glance
Ergo and Self-Care Workshop | Special Edition | Working from Home
Overnight almost the entire workforce is working from home and who knows for how long.
To avoid a spike in injury claims, managers must ensure employees understand how to set-up a safe workstation at home.
Specifically designed for working on Laptops in any environment, this unique virtual workshop demonstrates how to refine and apply ergonomic recommendations to match participants stature and introduces self-care competencies, including postural mindfulness.
Programs range from fun, interactive lunchbox talks to a fully integrated injury prevention program.
We don’t labour the theory. Your staff will walk away with new insights and practical easy to apply skills designed to decrease pain and increase productivity.
“To effectively reduce injuries takes more than a one-off training moment.
We must commit to developing a safety culture supported at all levels of leadership.”
Our programs do more than deliver information
Our programs provide the new work skills needed by your team. Such skills help employees manage their immediate work environments, personalise their office ergonomics and most importantly, build and support the new personal work habits needed to reduce pain and increase productivity.
- Transforms the latest office ergonomics and healthy work behaviour recommendations into habitual work practices.
- Equips staff with the ability to quickly adjust their own workspace to match their individual body size, job design and personal needs. Adjustment is done by them – not to them!
- Ensures individuals can take responsibility for personal health, safety and comfort.
- Reduces the need for additional expensive furniture, gadgets or external consultants.
4 Other Great Things We Do:
- Provide individual attention to ensure each trainee can apply the latest ergonomics and wellness recommendations in the workplace as work skills.
We don’t teach generic rules. When completing the full injury prevention program, each trainee has the ability to quickly personalise their immediate work space no matter where they work.
- Conduct a pre and post-training survey and participant questionnaire to refine and target the program (No cookie cutter training here!).
- Provide diagnostic tools and training audits to ensure long-term training application and skills development.
- Deliver detailed management reports post training to track changes and measure tangible outcomes. Where possible, these reports include in-house measures of absenteeism, workers compensation claims and use of medical services to determine ROI.
In other words – we deliver measurable results!