Ergo, Health and Wellbeing Support for Staff WFH or Working Remotely
Download our FREE 17 page guide that goes beyond ergonomics to support staff working remotely.
* By registering, you confirm that you agree to receive the occasional email newsletters and marketing material.
The flexibility to work from home is a significant advantage for many employees.
Sadly though, the move home often leads to increasing discomfort and injury.
After 7 years of contact centre work, Jean was in significant physical and financial distress after just 6 months working from home.
Discover The Moving Home Checklist
- Safety in the Work Environment
- Ways to Promote Health and Wellbeing
- Ways You Can Care for Yourself
- Common poor work postures to check and correct
- How to use the Posture Observation Checklist
- Workstation Ergonomics
Small Changes Project
Be Mindful of how we sit and stand
Watch this short video to discover some of the common postures that lead to pain while working with screens.